Irrigation Department of Pakistan has opened the job opportunities for the disable people for the very first time. These jobs have been opened on the contract base requirements. Below we will going to give the complete details regarding the irrigation department jobs 2016!. Let’s have a look;
Irrigation Department Jobs 2016:
Post Name: These jobs have been opened for the post of Balidar
Numbers of Seats: Number of seats set for this post are 252.
Quota For Disable Applicants: 3% quota has been set for the disable applicants whose number of seats are 8.
Age Limit: Age limit of the candidate should not be less than 18 and should not be more than 25.
General Information About Irrigation Department Jobs 2016:
- Last date for the submission of the application form for this post is 25th January 2016. After the due date closure no application form will be accepted.
- This job opportunity has been just opened for the residents of Sheikhpura, Gujarat and Sialkot.
- Along with the application form the applicant should attach the domicile, with CNIC copt plus 2 passport size photographs and character certificate. All the documents should be attested. Incomplete application forms will be rejected without contacting the candidate.
- All the candidates will be short listed according to the Irrigation Department 2004 policy criteria.
- On the day of the interview the candidates are required to bring along their complete original educational documents with them.
- Interview call will be on 15th February 2016 that will be held at the place of Rachna Drainage Division, Sheikhpura, Lahore.
- No telephonic calls will be entertained at the time of the interview.
Well we can say that this is a great opportunity for the disable people to make their future brighter! So apply for it right now!