Islamabad Electricity & Supply Company is government institutions being supervised by WAPDA. Platform of proawaz.com especially been formulated to provide latest government, NGO and private jobs in Pakistan. People looking for government jobs in Pakistan are hereby intimated that jobs are now advertisement by IESCO. Various vacancies are available. Eligible candidates are advised to submit their applications before expiry of last date. Last date for submission of application form on prescribed proforma alognwith documents are mentioned below is 22 May, 2017. Interested candidates are suggested to apply well before last date.
Jobs In IESCO 2017:
Islamabad Electricity & Supply Company is sub office of WAPDA. It is also known as IESCO. This department is responsible to provide electricity to Islamabad and surrounding areas. This department often needs educated and eligible candidates to run it smoothly. This time department advertised post of various categories for recruitment. The heads of department directed to appoint staff purely on merit, therefore, it has been decided to appoint staff through National Testing System (NTS). The candidates must submit application form alongwith documents as mentioned below before 22nd May, 2017.
It is apt to mentioned here that appointments shall be made purely on merit. However, these are contractual posts. Staff shall be appointed on contract basis for a period of one year. However, on satisfactory performance, the services of staff will be regularized after fulfilling codal and procedural formalities. The candidates working already in government departments are need to submit their application through proper channel.
Some of the candidates don’t know about to attach documents in government organizations / Department. Therefore, their applications are being rejected. You are required to submit following documents alongwith prescribed proforma:-
- Attested copy of matric
- Attested copy of FA
- Attested copy Graduation.
- Attested copy of domicile.
- Attested copy of NIC
- Attested copy of experience letter.
- Attested copy of
How to Apply:-
- All the candidates who will be elected for the post they will be choosen on the basis of open merit.
- Last date for the submission of the application form is 22-05-2017.
- Candidates can download the application forms by visiting the website www.nts.org,pk. For the written test procedure they can download their roll number slip from the same website.
- Candidates have to submit the test fee of about Rs. 450 and have to send the copy of the challan along with the copy of CNIC and 2 passport size photographs on the address “NTS Headquarters 1-E Street 46 1-8/2”. They have to submit the fee in any of the branches of UBL, HBL. MCB or ABL.